- September 16, 2018
- Category: IAME News
We are pleased to announce that Thanos Pallis (University of the Aegean, Greece) has been elected as the new IAME President.
The synthesis of the elected IAME Council is as follows:
- Michael Dooms (University of Brussels, Belgium), Vice-President
- Jasmine Siu Lee Lam (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore), Vice-President
- Michele Acciaro (Kuhne Logistics University, Germany)
- Roar Adland (Norwegian School of Economics, Norway)
- Okan Duru (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
- Manolis Kavussanos (Athens University of Economics & Business, Greece)
- Adolf Ng (University of Manitoba, Canada)
- Theo Notteboom(Shangai Maritime University, China)
- Giovanni Satta (University of Genoa, Italy)
- Gordon Wilmsmeier (Universidad de los Andes, Colombia)
- Jan Hoffmann (UNCTAD), President Emeritus.